Seylan Visa Debit Card is linked to your Savings / Current / NRFC / RFC account. This card could be used at over 20 Million merchant outlets worldwide to purchase goods and services to the direct debit of your account. Seylan Visa Debit Cards could be used to withdraw Cash at over 1.6 Million Visa ATMs globally. You are free of the 0.1% Debit Tax when you use the Card to pay for purchases directly. Further the Fuel Surcharge of 2% is also waived off for Debit Card members. With the Seylan Visa Debit Card managing your funds is better than ever before.
Who can apply for a Seylan Visa Debit Card?
All customers of Seylan Bank, who maintain,
- A Savings Account
- A Current Account
- Or NRFC/RFC Account
What are the other benefits of obtaining a Seylan Visa Debit Card?
- You do not have to wait in line in a bank branch to do your transactions. You can withdraw upto Rs.80,000/- from any Visa ATM using the Seylan Visa Debit Classic Card, and upto Rs.150,000/- using the Seylan Visa Debit Gold Card
- Cardholders have the option of having their photographs printed on the face of the card, which is an added security feature
- You get to enjoy seasonal discounts and special offers
What type of Debit Cards does Seylan Bank offer?
- Seylan Visa Debit Classic Card
- Seylan Visa Debit Gold Card
- Seylan Master Debit Card
How long will it take to obtain a Seylan Visa Debit Card?
The Visa Debit Card is now offered over the counter as an “Instant” Card at the time you open an account.
How much would it cost?
- Rs 200/- for a normal card
- Replacement of the card will cost Rs 200/-
- Rs.250/- will be charged as an annual fee
- Rs. 100/- will be charged for a re issue Pin
Debit Card Tariffs
What if I lose my Seylan Visa Debit Card?
Loss of VISA cards should be reported immediately to Seylan Card Centre on24 Hour hotline 2 00 88 88and follow up with a letter. The cardholder will not be liable for any transactions performed subsequent to informing the loss of the card to the Bank.
What is the validity period of the Debit Card?
The Debit Card is valid for 5 years and will be renewed there after.