What are the other benefits of obtaining a Seylan Visa Debit Card?
- You do not have to wait in line in a bank branch to do your transactions. You can withdraw upto Rs.80,000/- from any Visa ATM using the Seylan Visa Debit Classic Card, and upto Rs.150,000/- using the Seylan Visa Debit Gold Card
- Cardholders have the option of having their photographs printed on the face of the card, which is an added security feature
- You get to enjoy seasonal discounts and special offers
What type of Debit Cards does Seylan Bank offer?
- Seylan Visa Debit Classic Card
- Seylan Visa Debit Gold Card
- Seylan Master Debit Card
How long will it take to obtain a Seylan Visa Debit Card?
The Visa Debit Card is now offered over the counter as an “Instant” Card at the time you open an account.
How much would it cost?
Debit Card Tariffs
- Rs 200/- for a normal card
- Replacement of the card will cost Rs 200/-
- Rs.250/- will be charged as an annual fee
- Rs. 100/- will be charged for a re issue Pin
What if I lose my Seylan Visa Debit Card?
Loss of VISA cards should be reported immediately to Seylan Card Centre on24 Hour hotline 2 00 88 88and follow up with a letter. The cardholder will not be liable for any transactions performed subsequent to informing the loss of the card to the Bank.
What is the validity period of the Debit Card?
The Debit Card is valid for 5 years and will be renewed there after.